Monday, March 22, 2010

The Squeaky Wheel...

Dear Consumers,

So while it's been a few months since we last posted on here, and the complaints have yet to stop coming. While we expected as much, what we didn't expect was an even squeakier wheel than ourselves...

http://sciencelab-msds.com/
This is an amazing resource that everyone should check out... if not for a place to share in some mutual disdain of this company, but also to look at this from a safety point of view.

We've got a grip of stories that have come in over the past few months, and we're guilty of not taking the time to post about them all. We hope to put some of these out on the internet in the upcoming weeks where others can find them in hopes of getting the word out about the theft and fraud conducted by sciencelab.com.

New links will also be put up highlighting the illegal operations of this Humble, TX company.

In the meantime, be safe, and happy shopping!

-The Authors

4 comments:

  1. they just stole $525 from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aruna, we're sorry to hear that... looks like they're still at it. I recommend you checking out the available links here to begin filing your complaints.

    What seems to be the best option from what I've heard from others would be to contact the Harris County DA's office and request a complaint form. They can be reached at 713-755-5836. I'm told that the complaints are handed over to an investigator, and if a "pattern of conduct... that indicates criminal intent" is established, they'll take legal action against ScienceLab.com.

    Feel free to drop us an email with details of your story. We'd be curious to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work in the lab supply industry and know of two suppliers that this company didn't pay for bought goods (fortunately I wasn't one of them). At the time I couldn't figure out how they moved so much product, but when you quit paying your vendors and stiff your customers you can use that money to pay Google for their Adwords PPC program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another victim here in PA. Strangely, I did receive the highly regulated Iodine I ordered from these crooks, but got shafted on a burette and other items. Only out some $60 at this point, but really, really steamed about it. I'm usually very good at spotting the shady online shops, but sciencelab.com made a sucker out of me. Love this blog and all the excellent links provided, I will use them to take every available step to get what sciencelab.com owes me.

    ReplyDelete