Friday, October 8, 2010

ScienceLab.com is still at it!

Hi everyone, just a quick update... sciencelab.com has not stopped with their stealing.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ScienceLab

We've also received several comments and emails that we've neglected to follow-up on too much, but it's all the same familiar story.

From October 6th:

"Yet another victim here in PA. Strangely, I did receive the highly regulated Iodine I ordered from these crooks, but got shafted on a burette and other items. Only out some $60 at this point, but really, really steamed about it. I'm usually very good at spotting the shady online shops, but sciencelab.com made a sucker out of me. Love this blog and all the excellent links provided, I will use them to take every available step to get what sciencelab.com owes me."

From August 27th:

"I received one of my orders (the non-hazmat) after calling them every day. Now I'm having a hard time reaching them by phone. I tried for 60 minutes to get someone on the phone (over 90 calls at least). I actually heard them pickup the phone and physically hangup on me. Finally got someone. Their excuse was "the system is down and they can't look anything up."

I think they know who's calling and which calls to avoid. The days before that I got the excuse of "have to check with the product manager" who either just left or is busy."

ScienceLab.com, you are thieves!

No comments:

Post a Comment