Friday, November 13, 2009

ScienceLab.com: Cheating Consumers Since 2006

We found this brief story from January of 2009 posted on RipoffReport.com, stating that ScienceLab.com has been cheating consumers out of their hard earned money as far back as 2006.

Cranne from Columbus, OH says:
"I own a small specialty store. I place an order with Scienclab.com in 2006. I have yet to receive my order or get my money back. If they felt I was going to irresponsible I should have gotten my money back immediately. They are liars and thieves. I have called, written and gone to the Texas BBB and have never gotten my money or response."

It's short. It's to the point. And this kind of cheating is considered acceptable business practice by those operating ScienceLab.com.

If you're here, chances are that this story is all too familiar. A great deal of the writings out there cite dozens of dates of communication, names, misleading promises of refunds or delivery of a backorder... all ultimately ending with the stark reality that this company is able to continue operating as a faceless thief, untouchable by the authorities.

We are here ot put a stop to this.

Let's put an end to padding the pockets of the wealthy, no longer allowing them to openly steal from us consumers. We would like to hear your stories and comments: sciencelabdotcom@gmail.com.

-The Authors

No comments:

Post a Comment